06 Dec MoveON Conference 2018: Call for Proposals is now Open
We welcome applications for client speakers to present at the MoveON Annual Conference at Le Meridien Hotel, Malta between the 14th-15th June 2018. The conference brings together approximately 250 members of the International Office from Higher Education institutions across the globe providing a platform to discuss how the MoveON technology can enhance the administrative and management processes related to international mobility and relations.
We are looking for lively, engaging and thought provoking presentations that will leave the audience with new ideas, shared best practice and useful information, demonstrating the impact of the international department across the institution and beyond. Both existing MoveON clients and those with an interest in the development of international education may apply.
Session topics and ideas
Some common areas of practice may include: form configuration, creating useful reports, workflows, API integration using publishers and portals, managing funding and finance and international relationship management. You may also have even come across a work around that answers a common practice query or had particular success following implementation of a particular feature that you think will be valuable to share with other MoveON users.
All ideas are welcome, feel free to email email@example.com if you have any queries in regards to proposing an idea.
SUBMIT YOUR PRESENTATION PROPOSALS
In order to submit your proposal you must complete the form (below) by the 23rd February 2018.
All applications will be vetted by QS Unisolution.
Some points to consider;
- Try to include, where possible, how the MoveON solutions have enabled you to achieve your goals – do you have targets to measure against?
- When referring to a case study or success story, include details of your situation before, during and after your process change
- Can you include interaction in your session e.g. Q&A, discussion, polls or debates?
- Make evaluations, being able to quantify your achievements in values such as percentages, numbers or monetary value will give more impact to your story.
- What is the impact of what you do? Look outside the international department.
If you have an idea for a session to present at this event you can apply by submitting the application form below: