15 Nov MOVEON SET TO SUPPORT INTERNATIONALIZATION IN INDIA
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), based in the university town of Manipal, Karnataka is the first university in India to join MoveON’s international user community of over 300 institutions.
The new partnership sees MoveON becoming the technology platform of choice for MAHE, helping to manage and evolve their internationalization strategy. MAHE, rated in the top 20 Indian Universities (QS World University Rankings), with over 28,000 students from 57 different nations, intends to adopt MoveON primarily to improve faculty engagement across the institution and international campuses, accurately report on international activity and streamline administrative processes.
QS Unisolution’s Head of Operations, Gokul Ganesan, said: “This is an exciting time for MoveON. We are delighted to announce this new partnership with Manipal and we look forward to working together to build on Manipal’s needs.”
The University has off-campuses in Mangalore and Bangalore, and off-shore campuses in Dubai (UAE) and Melaka (Malaysia).
The project is to go live in 2019.
Join our webinar on Tuesday 4th December at 2.30pm IST to dive into how MoveON technology is helping global universities to overcome the challenges of internationalization. The session will cover:
- Centralizing international information
- Creating a dynamic database of internal and external connections
- Utilising online processes to improve the student and staff experience
- Building an online platform to share, promote and attract new and existing partnerships and alliances
- Managing data to better measure, analyze and create reports