16 Mar Announcement on COVID-19 to MoveON Users’ Community
In light of the current COVID-19 world health emergency crisis, the MoveON team would like to invite you to participate in a free webinar on Wednesday 18th March 2020.
The webinar’s primary goal is to assist and support our clients on how they can best use MoveON’s functionalities and capacities in dealing with student mobilities during this difficult time.
Objectives of this webinar:
• Identify who and where your students are abroad
• Develop customized email templates and how to send them to selected students abroad
• Create crisis management specific forms for data collection
• Manage data collection and reporting
Functionality covered will include:
• Search and advanced views
• Process automation
• Form configuration
• Creating customized views
MoveON Administrators and Coordinators
The platform GoToWebinar will be used in all webinars.
Please note that this webinar is free of charge.
The webinar will be offered in English, German and French throughout the 18th March 2020.
In order to register, please visit the following page: https://www.qs-unisolution.com/moveon-webinars/
We are there to assist you in any way we can, as you deal with the severe disruption of the mobilities you are managing. Please reach out to your account manager firstname.lastname@example.org, if you require any help, and we will do our very best to help you.