05 Dec Erasmus Without Paper (EWP) and MoveON
We’re happy to share the latest from QS Unisolution and our affiliation with the Erasmus Without Paper (EWP) project. EWP, funded by the European Union Foundation (EUF), like MoveON is designed to streamline processes related to Erasmus administration.
About EWP: The four key objectives include:
- Replacing a paper-based workflow by a digital one
- Tackling the administrative workload for HEI staff and students
- Streamlining technical solutions for student mobility
- Creating free public infrastructure
QS Unisolution and the MoveON team has been working closely on the EWP project alongside the EUF, Universities and other software vendors to build the concept to ensure a successful launch. The EWP Launch Conference will be held in Ghent on the 12thand 13th December 2018.
How MoveON will align with EWP. Our MoveON users will be able to:
- Connect with international partner data through EWP by the early part of 2019.
- Fully manage partners within the Erasmus program before H1 2019 ends.
- Manage international mobility and partnerships with any partners worldwide before the end of 2019.
EWP functionality put simply, is an extension of MoveON’s current eNomination capability. If you would like to know more about MoveON and our association with EWP, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
Our users can expect further communication about EWP and Erasmus management through MoveON, as the project progresses.