23 Feb MoveON Conference 2017 – Registration is NOW OPEN!
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the MoveON User Conference 2017.
This year’s event will be held at the Clarion Hotel & Congress Malmö Live, with the pre-confernce training day taking place at Malmö University, in Malmö, Sweden between the 14th and 16th June 2017. At QS Unisolution, we are keen to ensure that all of our delegates and speakers have an exceptional opportunity to learn, network and share with fellow practitioners in the field of international education.
The conference theme, ‘Connect, Build and Achieve’ is designed to identify and provide solutions for challenges faced by our clients when creating exceptional international educational experiences and partnerships. Helping them to move forward with effective strategies.
Designed for beginners through to advanced users, the conference will focus on user and practical sessions that benefit the day to day use of the system as well as ways in which MoveON can help develop strategic goals. All sessions will be delivered by QS Unisolution and fellow MoveON users.
Here is a preview of what you can expect at this year’s conference:
- Pre-conference training day and pre-conference dinner on the 14th June
- Workshops and best practices sessions delivered by clients to share experiences and demonstrate the impact mobility and partnership management has made to their organisation.
- Product roadmap and new feature release announcements
- Opportunities to feedback to QS Unisolution leadership
- Tips and Tricks
- Regional community sessions
Visit our event website for more information.
Keep up to date on the latest event news via LinkedIn and Twitter using #moveonconf17.
Email email@example.com with all enquiries.
We hope to see you in Malmö!