1.Payments. Clients must register first online through the conference website and upon registration will be contacted via email by one of our team members with the invoice and payment details. All bookings made prior to the conference must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Payment may be made via credit card or upon receipt of an invoice. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation and a receipted invoice will be sent.
2. Early Bird Rate. Early bird rates will apply to the first 75 tickets purchased, issued on a first come first served basis. Early bird rates will be illustrated in your online booking and the discounted price will display on your booking confirmation.
3. Substitutions & Cancellations. Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 72 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge. Thereafter a charge of 50€ will apply. Notify the change of name to email@example.com at the earliest convenience. The change of name will be confirmed by email notification. Should substitution not be possible, cancellation charges apply as follows:
12 weeks or more prior to start of event: 25% of the delegate fee
6 to 12 weeks prior to start of event: 75% of the delegate fee
6 weeks or less prior to start of event: 100% of the delegate fee
All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Access and Dietary Requirements. Delegates should advise of any special access or dietary requirements that require the event organisers consideration at the time of registration or 2 weeks in advance of the event, by email to email@example.com.
5. Registration Information. Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email following receipt of payment or at latest 48 hours before the event. If you have not received registration details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or request assistance upon arrival at the event.
6. Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement of Event
7. Speakers. Views expressed by speakers are their own. QS Unisolution cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
8. Photography & Filming. For promotional purposes, the sessions will be recorded. All ticket holders need to confirm their acceptance at the registration time.
9. Data Protection. By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow QS Unisolution to contact them regarding their services. Delegates will be published in the event programme to encourage networking between delegates. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications or would rather be removed from the event programme are asked to put their request in writing to, email@example.com.
Delegate data will not be provided to any 3rd party organisation without prior consent.
10. Insurance. It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. QS Unisolution cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property or any disruption to travel to, during or travel following the event.
11. Speakers Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact –